Let LACBFFA help you prepare for the next U.S. Customs Broker exam! see more
If you are planning to take the U.S. Customs Broker Exam, preparation is key as only a small percentage pass the test.
Let the El Camino College and the Los Angeles Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders Association (LACBFFA) help you prepare for the next U.S. Customs Broker exam. Our 10-week in-depth course provides an extensive review of exam topics including:
- Entry Requirements
- Country of Origin
- NAFTA and other Trade Agreements
- Broker Responsibilities
- Prohibited & Restricted Merchandise
- Antidumping/Countervailing Duty
- Intellectual Property Rights and More!
Previous examination questions are provided to familiarize you with the material covered and the format of the exam. Rigorous training in how to effectively research the exam questions within the time frame is also covered.
You will need to purchase the most recent edition of Title 19, Code of Federal Regulations, 19 CFR Parts 1 thru the End and The Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States.
Course Materials are available for purchase at Boskage. Contact Robin R. Laraway at 269-343-6200 or 269-343-6027 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Boskage Commerce offers a 10% discount on any products you purchase for this broker class.
Instructor handouts will also be provided during class that include other pertinent reference materials recommended by the CBP for the exam.
This course is taught by Norman W. Harris III, a Licensed Customs Broker and Certified Customs Specialist. He has been a licensed Customs Broker for more than 20 years and is a manager at Nippon Express NEC Logistics America. He is also a past president of the LACBFFA.
Course Dates & Location
June 23 - September 17, 2019
10 weeks every Tuesday, 6:00 to 9:00 PM
El Camino College Business Training Center
13430 Hawthorne Blvd.
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Rooftop and center-median parking available
• There is 20% discount to retake this broker course if previously taken with LACBFFA.
• Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis. Your registration will be placed on a wait list until payment is confirmed for this course.
• Refund Policy: Refunds will be made if a written cancellation is received one week prior to the start of class. An $85 cancellation fee will be charged. No refunds will be issued after that date.
Reach hundreds of brokers, forwarders, and other trade industry professionals! see more
Affiliate Member Advertising Program
Advertising is a great way to gain additional exposure with customs brokers and freight forwarders. Members and nonmembers alike will see your ad when searching for a broker, forwarder or service provider.
Advertising Location Run Time Member Price Specs Website Banner Homepage Slideshow or any available custom page
Static JPG, Full Color, 1600x500px
- No featured events.